Desi + American

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My new blog is sucking like shit. For last two days, I have a grand total of 3 visitors. No readers, no comments, everything goes unnoticed. Even I am also lacking topic to write. Now I realized my mistake....but no regret..I did what I decided !!!

Sripad called me from Bangalore and talked to me in English. He is trying to learn Americal ascent. Fuck off....just because they have money, they r making us speak in their own way. It's really funny to listen to him. You can imagine, Desi ascent + American Ascent... I don't know how Americans feel to talk to Indians imitating their way of pronunciation.

I am going to Bangalore in 15th September. Let's hope, I will get a job !!!!

7 comments:

kanika said...

Best of luck dear ..i m with u

well keep on writing ppl will love it when u write open mindedly..

@Kanika
thanx Kanika

Gaurav Tārkar said...

i guess, its because u r too desperate to write something that u cant think of anything interesting.

did u misspell the word deliberately or u really don't know its right spelling? its 'Accent' and not 'Ascent', that you are talking about.

@Gaurav Tarkar

that may be the reason !!!!

sorry...this is because of my weakness in vocab !!!

thanx 4 visiting..

R. Ramesh said...

"I don't like to be advised, refuted or disobeyed. I have a severe attitude problem." u say this. this is not attitude problem buddy. just that u r a confident person and others dont recognise that..forget them..keep yr cheers..hey that blore job is waiting 4 u boss..and dont forget to offer me a treat..best wishes always..

R. Ramesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

thanx for commenting and praising me....

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul