once a tudent...now a job seeker

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yesterday, we had our OMI evaluation. After a long time, I went to college. The college has drastically changed. New faces were poking out before me. The campus has changed a lot, the infrastructure has drastically improved.

Everybody was loitering inside the campus. Boys and girls were strolling with each others' hands together. Everybody was busy in their own way. I was busy feeling nostalgic.

Six months back I was one of them. I enjoyed a lot in my engineering life, worked hard to gain technical skill, made a lot of caring friends, hated a lot of peoples, bunked classes, got binary marks, goofed up vivas and sucked cigarette butts. 4 years passed like 4 days. Unlike most of my friends, I was recruited in a bad company and the recession snatched away the chance of getting a good job. Now I am still depending upon my parents for money and shelter.

8 comments:

Its never too late to make a new start.It may be too late to change the past but the future is in your hands.Go and do something positive about it!!If we make mistakes we also learn from them.Life is a learining curve.

@angel from heaven
thanx...

Neha said...

adamant soul, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving ur comments...

this recession has hit everyone really hard...but market will recover and i m sure u will get ur desired job...

ur this post reminded me of my college days...thank u for sharing :)

@Neha
Thanx...

R. Ramesh said...

cheers buddy..i was an ordinary graduate when i started my career. but i was able to steer the front page of india's leading newspaper for a decade..confidence..that's all u need..dear friend..best wishs

@R. Ramesh
But it's really hard to struggle alone in this uncertain path

AV said...

i know how tat feels buddy!! me too applying left right n center for a job.. all my friends who passed out past yr got placed wid an avg of 5 lpa.. n here is me, hoping for any decent job, n as u said, depending on parents even for a chocolate! times'll change.. atb!!

@AV
thanx for commenting....I hope time will change !!!

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul