now I am an Oracle Certified Associate

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I was going through a bad time. I am really sorry for my last disgusting post.  Now I am slowly recovering.

At last, I appeared in the Pl/SQL exam. I got 58/66. Now I am an Oracle Certified Associate.

Yesterday I called the prometric center to prepone my exam. They refused to listen me. Even they warned me that I might loose the entire exam if I extend anymore. But they allowed me an extra 10 hours. My exam shifted from morning 9 am to evening 7 pm. I covered only few chapters, mugged up some teeny-weeny points and finally I appeared and became an oracle certified associate.

After waiting for nearly 4 months, TCS has sent an assurance mail that they will call us by the end of Sept 09. Ohhhh after so long, my monotonous life is going to end.So I have canceled my Bangalore trip.


Now I have nearly a month ahead and nothing to do. I have decided to design a facebook application in PHP, specially for blogging . Let's see I am going to complete this upto what extent. Friends please wise me best of luck so that I can make this stuff.

5 comments:

Ashish Gourav said...

Congo Bro!...

Best of Luck!

Thank you ashish

Whats In A Name said...

Oye Party...

:-)

TCS is a good company.. A few friends of mine work over there and they say its a typical indian company with alot of free time for its workers...
:-)
All the best mate...
:-)

Unknown said...

congrats

Whats In A Name said...

Long time no post mate???
Where are you missing???

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul