crazy thoughts

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last night, I haven't slept. Now, I am feeling dizzy...Fuck !!!!!!!!

The weather in Bhubaneswar is horrible. It heavily rains in one hour and in next hour, the scorching heat makes life miserable. And the thundersome is deadlier than this "heavy rain-scorching heat" situation. I have to unplug my computer and modem every time I go outside.

I lost all the links in my blog roll when I changed the template. I managed to get these two links from the history. So I have nothing to read in the next few days. Anyone who will put a comment will definitely be put in the blog roll.


Some twitter updates....
chetan bhagat
website for 4th book almost done. hope to launch in next 2-3days..

Look how chetan is preparing for his 4th book. He started one, now more than 100 IITians are following him.




Now look at the girl and jerk off....I am kidding !!!!


She is so damm beautiful.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

really beautifull gal..good blog

@yogishots
Thanx for commenting

Vinay Nihalani said...

When gals are good the bad lucks are inevitable....feel sorry for ur missing links.

@Vinay Nihalani

thanx for commenting...

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul