holiday scribbling

Wednesday, August 5, 2009



After a lot of tog-of-war between OCA and SCJP, I have decided to go for OCA. Today, I bought the book "OCA/OCP Study Guide". I again wasted Rs 405/-. This is a great book according to Biswa. I have 501 pages to read, a lot of scary looking SQL commands to type and a very expensive exam to appear. Wish me best of luck !!!!!!! Ha ha ha !!!!!


Viruses, worms, ad wares, spy wares and pirated software had made my life miserable. I had to format this 4 year old box once in every week. But Ubuntu Operating System solved every little problem. Now, I am using completely free and open source softwares which are hardly affected by these devils. User interface and performance is much better than Windows XP and programming in Linux environment is even better. Ubuntu rocks !!!!!!

Last Sunday I bought 3 t-shirts in Rs 450/-. It was a "buy one, get 2 free" offer. Now competition is making the service better. I felt very happy after buying these t-shirts. I showed them to my sister and mother. Today my father bought me a t-shirt for Rs 125/-. It was much better than the t-shirts I have bought. He may be older, a little outdated, but he still makes better judgment than me. I don't know when I will buy something for him in my own money.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul