bye bye hot chicks

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Finally after doing a lot of brain work, I have decided not to attend any more advanced java classes. It's better to read SQL and PL/SQL and prepare for walk-in than attending boring java lessons. Anyway, I will miss the hot busty chicks.

I have decided to appear in the first part of OCA exam in the 25th of this month. And I have also made a decision to go for 2nd part in the next month. Let's hope it's not a hasty decision.

My smoking habit is slowly being trailed off. Now I am smoking one or two cigarettes a day. Smoking might be injurious to health, but it's surely a threat to my wallet. I am jobless. And even 20 bucks a day is a big thing for me. I don't want to burn any more stuffs.

Today I read the blog http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/08/rape-in-eye-of-man.html. I felt very sorry for the male community for being blamed for so many bad things. I don't know why our dicks stand so early. Can somebody explain me this ?? Do girls hate stuffing things inside ??

1 comments:

deepdowne said...

"I don't know why our dicks stand so early. Can somebody explain me this ??"
Allan Pease can explain to you about it. Just read the book Why Men Don't Have a Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul