loose motion

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I was having loose motion for last couple days. For those who are unable to understand what is loose motion, let me make you understand first. Here it goes,


It's Mother Nature's way of loving you. As a result she calls you in a regular interval. So you have to "answer the nature's call" regularly. Because, Mother Nature is one of the most powerful female personality like Sonia Gandhi, Hilary Cliton and Rakhi Sawant, you may hate her, love her, but can't ignore her. After obeying her regularly(2-3 times a day), you become sick.


Today I went to hospital. I choose KIMS. It's one of the private hospital in Bhubaneswar, but unlike others they provide free medical service. So a lot of poor and selfish people go to this hospital. I got the out patient card. The clerk changed my name to SATI from ASIT. I asked them to rectify. They rectified this with a pen. But I was still SATI in the database.

I waited for 20 minutes. For the first time, I saw the effect of Swine Flu in Bhubaneswar. Every hospital staff was wearing mask, but instead 3 layer surgical mask, they used one layer mask. False sense of security...ha ha ha. This is how immune system is psychologically strengthened.
Nurses were looking pathetic.

The doctor asked me a few questions about the disease and some questions about the swine flu symptoms. He checked my blood pleasure. Then he filled up the prescription in letters that resembled like ECG reading. I returned home.

6 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

he he... dude has diarrhoea... goes to a hosp... n starts reviewing nurses... he he...

@Arun Kumar
thanx for commenting...

wow you are so lucky to have such spectacular views from your terrace.Nice scenery pics.

Thanx for commenting...but u placed the comment in the wrong place ...

Amogh Desai said...

nice defination of loose motion... a rare one...

@AMD
thanx

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul