beauty without brain

Thursday, July 30, 2009

At last, God listened me and sent two chicks to my advanced java class. They are beautiful girls and in the first class I was so engrossed in looking at her(I like one of them) that I couldn't understand a single line.


Yesterday, I missed the class because I caught a very bad cold. Today I was told I missed the real beauty revealing demonstration of their low neck tops which they wore yesterday.

Today I discovered another fact about them. Beauty and brain don't come in a single package. These two ladies are the best examples of this quote. They have nothing in their brains, even they can't write a very naive servlet code(technical stuff).

I hope either these dumb girls or their boy-friends don't find this blog.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul