multiple personalities

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The names of the characters are not real.

It was a frigid overcast outside. Like everyday, I was getting bored sitting before my computer and reading the fat novels. A friend called me and informed me that a little get-together is going on in Infocity and asked me to attend it. I obeyed like a loyal servant of an angry king.

I peeled off my torn trouser, put on my foul smelling t-shir and headed towards Infocity. Suddenly the drizzle started. Within 10 minutes I reached my destination and the drizzle stopped. This is my luck. Everything comes in my way when I am in the right path.

They smoked and I sipped the tea. We discussed a lot of things, starting from Nandan Nilikani to boobs of our x-classmates.

Shakti : "Which girl in our section has the most beautiful boobs ?"
Amit : "What about Smruti ?"
Shakti : "How do u know ?"
Amit : "His x-boy friend told me?"
Sidharth: "Common....she is our bhabi."


Actually, Smurti and Jaggu got paired recently and Jaggu is an x-member in our group. Before that Sidharth was mad after Smruti. He proposed her 3 times and she denied him as if she had PMS.

Shakti : "She is not only our Bhabi, but also our one-sided-x-bhabi ?"

Sidharth looked embarrassed. We always embarrass him and make him miserable.

Sidharth : "Are bhabi maa saman hota hey ?

me : "So u proposed ur maa ?""


Everybody chortled. I giggled as if I got 9.7 CGPA in my semester. Sidharth scowled at me.

He threw his cigarette and left. No body stopped him.


Every human being consists of multiple personalities, in other sense we all have double standards in all walks of life. We all need to behave differently in different circumstances. Otherwise we may become hero in one situation, but will miserably fail in other.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul