A friend in love and an asshole inside me-2

Monday, February 2, 2009

6 moths latter

Its 4:30 pm. I was riding bike and Sidhart was behind me. We decided to go to Big Bazaar. We reached Rupali Square, suddenly it rained. We stopped at a nearby shopping mall. He started to talk about his girlfriend. I wanted to leave that place immediately. But I have a conscience which stopped me.

Two beautiful girls came in a scooty pep. They were completely drenched. I looked at them. I thanked God to send such beautiful girls for my time pass. It was better to look at them than a completely veg discussion about a +3 (passed out) girl.

One of them was completely wet. She was really beautiful. She was looking like a wallpaper angel. Her curves were clearly visible. She covered herself with a black salwar. She was adjusting her hair time and again. She was damm hot.

I looked at Sidharth. He was standing with mouth wide open. I stared at Sidharth and talked

me : "hey.. married man !! What are u doing ??"
Sidharth :"man....she is damm hot"
me : "hey asshole ...stop looking at her...u have already some one to stare"

I told to myself "Not only u can stare at ur +3 (passed out) girl, u can also explore her".
I discovered an asshole in him. In fact there is an asshole in every man, only situation makes it visible to the outside world. Unfortunately this asshole had made his mouth open as if the wallpaper-angel is going to kiss him.

me : "buddy close ur mouth"
Sidharth : "ohhh...r u a homosexual ?? why r u looking at me ??"

Suddenly I felt insulted. I asked to myself "If I were a homosexual, I would never look at Sidharth. Fuck...... he has never looked at himself in the mirror. "

I thought why such girls are not in my engineering college. Probably her parents are more intelligent. If the girl looks like an wallpaper-angel, what is the need of studying engineering.

Rain stopped. They left me and Sidharth. We headed towards the Big Bazaar. I hoped better wallpaper-angels in the Big Bazaar.

We reached the Big Bazaar and parked our bike in the parking lot. There are so many beautiful girls with their boy friends. Some are gossiping, some are eating and some doing nothing.
I also found some of my colony heroes demonstrating their heroic activity by following beautiful girls, trying to collide with them intentionally.

We got inside. Unfortunately we met the +3(passed out) girl. To my astonishment, this +3 (passed out) girl was beautiful, was damm hot. Sidharth introduced me in his native language.
Sidharth belonged to Western Orissa. Western Orissa people have a very funny way of pronunciation. The alphabet 'a' in every word is substituted by the alphabet 'e'. And they are proud of this.

Sidharth and the +3 (passed out) girl talked with each other. They ignored me. Now the asshole inside the +3(passed out) girl came outside. In fact there is an asshole in every human being, only situation makes it visible to the outside world. Sidharth requested me to wait outside. I started to feel morose.

I came outside. I was mesmerized by the wallpaper-angel. I smoked a cigarette. After 15 minutes Sidharth called me and told me he was in the parking lot. I told him to wait for 15 minutes. I wanted to make him feel how I was feeling in last 15 minutes. I smoked another cigarette. I chose the largest route to the parking lot.

Sidharth : What the fuck u doing...why r u so late ??
me : I was busy with Ruplina.....like u with +3(passed out) girl
me : +3(passed out) girl was damm hot.
Sidharth : man...its cheap. U should not call her by her qualification.
me: U never told me her name.
Sidharth : Buddy .. its classified information.

We headed back to our home. On my way I thought about Ruplina .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing research for my university paper, thanks for your excellent points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Laura

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul