A friend in love and an asshole inside me-1

Sunday, February 1, 2009



I am starving for a topic to blog . I tried to write so many and unfortunately I saved all of those in my draft folder. This is what happens if u try to write something and ur luck does not allow u to do so. Any way yesterday I was talking to Sidharth(name changed because I am not going to bite my conscience after the blog gets published.) . He told me that his girl friend left him. In better English they have broken up.

Here I am writing all the chat records between Sidharth and me nearly 13 moths back.

me : Hi buddy .. r u busy ???
Sidharth :nop... I am going to Book Exhibition to buy a pen drive.
me: How much ??
Sidharth: 2 GB is Rs 650/- and 1GB is Rs 350/-
me:Will u go alone ??
Sidharth:nop...with mandu

In our world, mandu means girl friend.

me:lol.....
Sidharth: its true....I got my life partner.
me:She is from which college ??
Sidharth: She does n't belong to any college.
me: ohh....then she is a school kid or a house wife !!!!!!

I was being sarcastic. The problem is that if one of ur friend gets paired, u have to put some restriction on ur behavior with him. He won't be a normal friend. He needs some special treatment and his girl friend needs treatment like the girl friend of ur colony don. If u ever mess with his girl friend, he will behave as if you have kicked his naked ass with ur Woodland shoe. If u can't trust me, they try on ur newly paired friend.

Sidharth: Common man......she is ur bhabi and try to respect her.

Suddenly he forgot how we both respected other bhabis.

Sidharth: She had completed her +3 last year. she is very innocent and clear from her heart.

For the 2nd time in my life, I found him praising some girl from heart. Love does not come alone, it comes with a lot of moral values and respect towards girls. Unfortunately at that time I was dumb and sent him a banner showing "Ur mandu(girlfriend) is clear not only from her heart , but also from her ass."

Sidharth: What is this, asshole ????

Suddenly he discovered an asshole in me.

Sidharth: I am serious. She is my life partner.
me:give me her phone number.
Sidharth:What are u going to do with her phone number ??
me:I am going to worship my new Bhabi.
Sidharth: Go to hell and worship Ruplina.

At that time Ruplina was alive and busy with her boy friend in this earth. I felt I should behave properly, otherwise he is going to eat up my leftover brain with all those holy words he had learned by scolding others and from English movies.

me: I am very glad about ur success.

Sidharth signed out.


The next day he came to me and we both went to the Mohini Complex Fast Food. He discussed a lot about her attitude, her behavior and how she looks. For the first time in my life, we discussed about a girl's beauty without considering the vital organs. I slowly discovered this new lady in Sidhart's life was indirectly, but slowly making my life boring and turning his life beautiful(don't take the -ve side...I was not envy of his love) . After that when we met, he talked about his dream, future plan, plan about marriage,job, etc.

He was in sheer ecstasy .

As his friend, I was happy.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul