A friend and an asshole inside me-3

Friday, June 19, 2009

My 4 year fucking long engineering life is over and am gonna join TCS in next few months(let's hope joining letter comes in time). I hv nothing to do other than working out in Gym and studying for TCS pre-ILP.

Sidharth broke up with his +3(passed out) girl and now he is after another girl.

Yesterday, we met in the Infocity (sidharth and me, not his 2nd girl friend). He appreciated my toned up body and my Scoth & Sodha t-shirt.

Sidharth : "You want to meet my new girl friend".
me : "Nop"
Sidharth : "She is a nice girl, completely looks like an angel and you will be happy to meet her"

I told to myself, If she looks 10% like an angel, she would have never been ur girl friend.

me : "How do her wings look ???"
Sidharth : "wings...fuck!!!!! use ur common sense.If somebody says, a girl looks like an angel, then she is really beautiful...like Cameron Diaz."

I wanted to ask him who said Cameron Diaz looks like an angel.

me: "Then, I will definitely meet her. Tell me something about her."

He told a lot of things about Nikita. After some time, our topic of discussion slowly shifted from Nikita to TCS, Swine Flu and a Shiney Ahuja's rape activity, etc.


0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul