3 minutes with a girl

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


My exam is on 28th Nov. , but still I am doing my social service(I am born helpful).

As a part of this social service, yesterday I went to Xiver Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar to submit 4 XAT forms(but I am not appearing for XAT... he he he) of some of my close friends(I am very helpful to my friends.....). I reached the institute, parked my bike in the parking lot and finally reached the admission office.

When I entered the room, there was a beautiful girl submitting her form. She was really beautiful. She was looking like a model. I came close to her. She was wearing a yellow top. Her bra outline was clearly visible(ohhh I lost all my moral values).



man at the counter : Write your XAT id on the back side of the draft. Staple the form with the draft and put in that box.

Fortunately I had a pen and unlike my section girls she hadn't.(yesterday was my day...he he he). She was in need of something which only I can fulfill.

girl in yellow top : Can you please give me your pen ?????????????????????

me:Yes, bu...tt this is a bbblack one. (stammering probably because of psychological reason)

girl in yellow top : Ok..its fine.

I again did a social service. I gave her the pen and she submitted her form. She went away without thanking me.

I submitted all the forms and came outside.

I regained all my moral values and returned home.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © the adamant soul